Welcome to J&S Marketing Forum

Your new/first topic forum.
admin
Site Admin

Welcome to J&S Marketing Forum

Post by admin »

Online forums can be used for many purposes, such as helping marketers to review material, prior to an assignment or exam. Engaging marketing in discussion of "course material", before coming to real online marketing activity, and reflecting on material that they have read, learn or worked with outside of marketing event.

This community will show you how to contribute and share your marketing effort knowledge experience, accelerate development marketing activity with a complete set of libraries and tools for heterogenous marketing era, by engaging the rise of rapid digital marketing technologies that has been significantly influenced the marketing environment.

Happy discussion! :mrgreen:
Jerry Salfian

NB: On the top left icon menu... Please read FAQ.

Important:
Only GMAIL account accepted for Registration & Contact Support!
aliciaazuri

Re: Welcome to J&S Marketing Forum

Post by aliciaazuri »

Hello I'm posting here I did not know where to talk about but I went through Hello Pareto to find a vc investor and I wanted to recommend if people are also looking on their side.
Last edited by aliciaazuri on August 19th, 2023, 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to J&S Marketing Forum

Post by admin »

Hello aliciaazuri,

Are you talking about private equity financing?
Sorry... We are not a venture capital firms.

So... It's Irrelevant topic!
Please keep in mind...
We are only talking about Safelist & Mailer topic, regarding email marketing user activity.